We are With Robots and respect your privacy and private life. We value your trust when sharing your Personal Data with us and recognize that you may be concerned about the information provided to us and about how we handle that information.
(“Platform”) means the platform within our website specifically https://www.withrobots.com/ (“Member” or “Membership”] means a person who whishes to become a member of our Platform
With Robots collects and uses Personal Data which you provide or which we collect about you when:
- you become a Member on our Platform (or subsequently amend your profile on the Platform);
- you navigate through our Sites for the purposes of advertising, supplying you with information about our services,
- making contact with you for marketing or other commercial purposes,
- answering your enquiries regarding our services,
- analyzing and improving the quality of our services.
We mainly process your Personal Data in the European Union but, it may also be stored in systems based around the world, and may be processed by third party service providers acting on our behalf.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, objection, and data portability in respect of your Personal Data, by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org (also more contact details below).
What Data Do We Collect From You?
The type of information and Personal Data that we collect about you when you visit our Sites or interact with us may include the following:
- Personal details provided by you - such as your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your telephone number and email address, your requests, any complaints you may have and any other data we receive if we communicate with you via email, online or via social media, and any other information you provide - for example, when you register with our Sites, sign up for our newsletters, participate in our offers and promotions, provide customer feedback or reply to surveys;
- Within our Member Platform: first name; last name; gender; date of birth; ethnicity; sexual orientation; phone number; address; username; email address; password; profession; country; state; province; ZIP/Postal code; picture; number of employees; User ID; website; house number; language; profile picture; Twitter handle; Instagram handle; Usage Data. ;
- Your exact Personal Data that you make available to us and which we collect are provided in the dedicated sections on the Member Platform with specific explanation texts displayed prior to the collection of the Personal Data.
- Please note that the requested Personal Data by us is important to keep Member Platform as up to date and diverse as possible and not provided Personal Data may make it hard for us to provide the full services. Where we state that Personal Data is not mandatory, Members of the Platform are at all times free not to communicate this Personal Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
- Members that use our Platform are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Personal Data by the owner of that Personal Data;
- Information collected automatically – including information about your computer, IP address, and browser, that we may collect, for example, when we use in our Sites our own cookies or cookies owned by 3rd parties, web beacons and similar technologies that collect information about your use of our Sites or about your interaction with us by emails. See our Cookie Notice for further information.
Why Do We Collect Personal Data?
We collect and use your Personal Data for the purposes below and on lawful basis. Please know that insofar as we already hold information about you, we may use that information for the same purposes.
For legitimate commercial interests: we may use your Personal Data (both on an aggregated and on an individual basis), such as your contact details, and electronic identification data, for the purpose of advertising and for analyzing and improving the quality of our services, as well as, to understand you as a client and/or Member of our Platform;.
With Robots offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of our news and further information.
Specifically for the Membership Platform;
For legitimate commercial interests: we use your Personal Data (both on an aggregated and on an individual basis) to connect and create a community of artists, independent filmmakers, talent, producers and production companies with our clients (brands, publishers and agencies) who need video or audio content.
This also means that we analyze the information that you provide to us together with your use of our Sites or of our services and we use all this information to improve the same and to give you a better user experience (for example, we analyze what web pages you visit, which services you use and like, how you use these services).
To comply with our legal obligations, such as maintaining appropriate business records, handling complaints made to our customer service, complying with lawful requests by public authorities and with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law.
Legal basis of processing
We may process Personal Data relating to a Member of the Platform if one of the following applies:
- a Member of the Platform has voluntarily given their informed and explicit consent for one or more specific purposes, including in relation our use of their Diversity Data. Note: Under some legislations we may be allowed to process Personal Data until the Member of the Platform objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject applicable United Kingdom data protection laws or applicable European data protection laws;
- provision of the Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the Member of the Platform and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Member of the Platform or by a third party.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is based on your consent, a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
How Long Do We Store Your Personal Data?
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which it was provided by you or collected by us (for example, for the time necessary for us to answer queries or resolve problems).
We may therefore retain your Personal Data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the Personal Data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner. We may, instead of destroying or erasing your Personal Data, make it anonymous so that it cannot be associated with or tracked back to you. In certain cases, we may have legal or regulatory obligations that require us to retain specific records for a set period of time.
Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We may share your personal data with others. Our third parties suppliers will only use your Personal Data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes, We can share your data for example with freelance producers, marketing analytics, advertising platforms, payments platform, cloud based data warehousing. They will store and visualize data, process transactions, personalized advertisements. These parties are "processors" within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
If you are a Member, we may also share your Personal Data with our clients to enable them to select the right team for their specific projects, and to review reports on teams used on previous projects.
International Transfer Of Your Personal Data
We will normally process your Personal Data within the United Kingdom. Notwithstanding this, the global nature of our business involves that your Personal Data may occasionally be disclosed to European and non-European entities of the AnalogFolk Group, our freelance workers or our clients which will have entered into a data transfer agreements (where required) regulating these cross-border transfers.
We also use some third party suppliers to help us provide business services. These third parties may have access to or merely host your Personal Data, but will always do so under our instructions and subject to a contractual relationship. When these third parties are located in territories (such as the EU, USA) which may not offer an equivalent level of protection to privacy as that applicable within the UK, we will take all the necessary steps to verify that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection. This, either by entering into data transfer agreements or by ensuring that third parties are certified under appropriate data protection schemes.
Social Media And Other Websites
Sometimes we share your data with third parties who are not processors, as per contractual obligation. For example With Robots’ presence in any of the various social media forums like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., you should be familiar with and understand the tools provided by those sites that allow you to make choices about how you share the Personal Data in your social media profile(s).
Your Rights Under GDPR
A private company with a limited liability
20 Rosebery Avenue,
Phone: +44 (0)20 7684 8444
London EC1R 4SX